STEP 1: LEARN ABOUT PREVENTION MESURES IN THE CONTEXT OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Experience better vision with complete peace of mind. IRIS Ophthalmology Clinic has rolled out a series of pandemic-specific measures to protect your health and the health of our staff.
Arrival at the clinic
- When you arrive at the clinic, a staff member will ask you questions about your general state of health.
- If you have symptoms and/or risk factors and/or a temperature over 38C, we will invite you to postpone your visit to a later date.
Wearing a compulsory medical or non-medical mask:
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in the clinic
- The clinic will provide you with a disposable mask when you arrive
- During your visit, keep a distance of two (2) meters from other users and staff, when the situation allows
- In order to limit the number of people circulating inside the clinic:
- Respect the time of your appointment. If you arrive early, stay outside the clinic until your scheduled appointment time.
- Since we are a care center, we are still limiting access to companions. Only caregivers are admitted. (Ex: Companions for the elderly, companions for people with difficulties of comprehension or mobility). If your situation requires the support of an attendant, please notify our staff before the visit.
- Upon arrival, disinfect your hands and frequently used items (smartphone, tablet, etc.).
- Hand sanitizers will be available at strategic locations in the clinic.
Our mission is to provide you with high quality service without compromising on safety.
Contact our coordination team for any additional questions or if you wish to change your appointment.